Friday 29 June 2012

Loreal id artist Catwalk Showcase - Geordie land - my hometown - michelle selby

Loreal Catwalk Showcase Behind the scenes- Geordie Land!!!!!!!!!!!


I had an amazing time joining forces with the north east catwalk showcases in my home town. Again the somptuex loreal collection was about attention to detail, exquisite fabrics and luxurious embelished garments. The hair this season was soft curls, i marcel waved my model and brushed this out with a mason pierson brosh to add softness. 3 coats of volume riche and pli later and my model looked fabtastic.Behind the scenes even my sister helped me out and she has no trining in any aspect of hair but found the loreal tecni art products so easy to use!!!


































































No comments:

Post a Comment