Tuesday 4 January 2011

behind the scenes for id artist -----audition is jan 12th

I am so nervous about my audition for loreal id artist but i have put alot of work into it this year and (using the microwave as a timer as i get 3mins to make an impression) i need to get an egg timer before i blow the kitchen up ha ha. i made the jacket for this shoot so i was really proud of the over all  results. This was shot back up north by eric the photographer@bananastudios, newcastle. my model laura is with the agency boho models. Military has taken over for the past decade so new for the next decade is the biker look.  I really love the steampunk look so i have incorporated this into my final design. 50s, 60s and 70s are making a revival in the hair world so styles colours and cuts have been reworked with a luxurious finish. wish me luck!!!!!!!





















No comments:

Post a Comment